• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » iPad holder » What can I use to create a swivel effect?

What can I use to create a swivel effect?

Q. I'm trying to build an over-the-bed iPad holder and I want to be able to swivel the iPad from vertical to horizontal view on the holder. What can I use to create this effect? I've thought about a camera tripod head but not sure how to integrate it into my design. Here is the basic setup for the iPad holder:

http://www.instructables.com/id/support-for-the-head-of-the-bed-to-put-ipad/

Thanks!

A. How about a nice gooseneck, such as a clamp-on lamp?

An actual swivel is going to be very difficult to make strong enough. It would be a lot less work to just get out of bed and sit at the desk.

Original Question

How much would u pay for basic buy quality ipad holder?
Q. Just to sit your ipad on during plane trips or on your table wile charging or using.
It could even come with your name on it and different colors or team logos

A. 30 bulks in maximum!

Original Question

How much would u pay for basic but quality ipad holder?
Q. Just to sit your ipad on during plane trips or on your table wile charging or using.
It could even come with your name on it and different colors or team logos

A. 30 bulks in maximum!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Saturday, June 8, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : What can I use to create a swivel effect?
Description : Q. I'm trying to build an over-the-bed iPad holder and I want to be able to swivel the iPad from vertical to horizontal view on the hol...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "What can I use to create a swivel effect?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger