Q. Somone please help me! I got a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas and I'm really happy. There's just one thing: I don't know how to download apps on it! Does anyone know a way to download apps, books, or anything else without using my address or credit card? Please help me! I appreciate it!
A. There's a good actual user experience on setting up the Kindle Fire without credit card:
http://budurl.com/KindleSetupNoCard
From the above discussion details, you can either:
1. Apply Amazon gift card to the account, call Amazon if it still don't allow you to get apps
2. Buy a Prepaid Visa Gift Card
3. Setup with a debit card
Hope that helps.
Is an Amazon account required to purchase content for the Kindle Fire HD?
Q. I am getting a Kindle Fire HD for my niece. She's too young to have an Amazon account, or even an email address to register one with. I was going to get her one of those temporary credit cards to purchase content with. Will that work or will I need to set up an email address and Amazon account for her?
A. Yes you need an Amazon account to do almost everything on the Kindle Fire HD. Even if you notice, you need a google account also to do all type of stuff on your android device.
Comments on Kindle Fire HD from an actual user that I suggest you read before getting hands on one:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1PL1U31XQG8KG/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B0083PWAPW&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeID=&tag=aebmw-20
Create separtate account for her, just dont add Credit card info on it and you can give her the Amazon gift cards to buy stuff from Amazon.
How can I change the language on my kindle fire hd?
Q. I just got a brand new kindle fire hd but when I turne it on, it was in Spanish. How do I change it?
A. See the section "Changing the Device Language" here, to change language on your Kindle Fire:
http://budurl.com/KindleHDSettings
Hope that helps.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I get apps on my Kindle Fire HD without using an address or credit card?
Description : Q. Somone please help me! I got a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas and I'm really happy. There's just one thing: I don't know how t...