• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » iPad holder » How do I get a license to use a film clip in an app I'm selling?

How do I get a license to use a film clip in an app I'm selling?

Q. I want to create an iPad app similar to 'Scene It'. It will feature actual scenes from movies. How do I get permission to use the clips, and arrange for the proper royalties to be paid?

Thanks

A. Have a chat with the content publishers and copyright holders; then take it from there. Get in touch with the major studios who's work you'll want to use.

Original Question

Where can I find a metal stand for my Ipad? I had one that I had bought at riteaid at Xmas time, cost 20 Dolla?
Q. The ipad would slide into the holder and it would also swivel.

A. Williams-Sonoma iPad Stand - http://macreview.com/2013/05/williams-sonoma-ipad-kitchen-stand-review/
VersaCover Mini Origami Stand - http://macreview.com/2013/06/versacover-mini-origami-review/

Original Question

where can i legally obtain a stock photo of an ipad for my school newspaper?
Q. i would just go and take one, but i have to go to an Apple store, the electronic stores in my area don't carry them & there isn't a close Apple store.

A. Try photos saved under a creative commons licence. Images that the copyright holders don't mind you re-using, for free.

http://search.creativecommons.org/

(If you use a flickr link, click on an image that seems suitable to take to the photo's page and then click on the "All sizes" tab above the picture.
At the bottom of this new, large image is the licence for reuse.)

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Wednesday, January 1, 2014 - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do I get a license to use a film clip in an app I'm selling?
Description : Q. I want to create an iPad app similar to 'Scene It'. It will feature actual scenes from movies. How do I get permission to use th...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "How do I get a license to use a film clip in an app I'm selling?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger