Q. 2 weeks ago,my samsung galaxy s2 was stolen.I made a police report using IMEI number and the tracking started on 19th july...So far nothing new,do you think I should just get a new phone now or it's worth waiting some more time ?
A. I would get a new one and keep it on one of those chain belt things they put wallets on.
Where could I get Samsung Galaxy Mini covers? Any answers appreciated?
Q. I tried ebay, but every single cover is only payable by paypal, and I don't have a paypal account, and can't get a paypal account at the moment.
Is there anywhere I can pay by postal order on ebay or somewhere?
Btw I live in Ireland
A. If your from Ireland why don't you get an o2 money card download o2 money wallet.
As for the cover you are looking for try an o2 shop or aroundapound
now that the samsung galaxy nexus is out?
Q. would you get this phone, if not what phone? why?
why would you want to though!?
A. I would get this phone over the razr or iphone 4s. Previously I had a droid 2 global and it took Motorola about 6 months to update to gingerbread after google had released the source code. Also the Razr likely wont have ICS for about another 4 months. The nexus comes with ics already and you will get your updates much faster than if your device has a skin (motoblur by Motorola or sense by htc). Also because of the nfc chip in the nexus battery you can download google wallet from xda developers and use it to pay for items.
Furthermore, the nexus will have independent developers who will make roms and tweaks so you are able to change things if you so desire. Since the bootloader is unlockable there isnt a problem with this. While the razr also will have developers it has a locked bootloader and that is a major pain to deal with when flashing roms.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : A week passed and cops couldn't get me my stolen phone back,do you think I should bother waiting anymore ?
Description : Q. 2 weeks ago,my samsung galaxy s2 was stolen.I made a police report using IMEI number and the tracking started on 19th july...So far noth...