Q. I want custom accessoaries for my Samsung Galaxy tab 10,1. I've seen sites do this for iPhones, design your own cover/case with your own images, and want something like that for my tab.
Know of any good online sites?
A. Not really. Sadly, the Tab isn't popular enough for manufactures to make stuff for it.
Is there any tablet better then the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1? Seems to be the best out there!?
Q. Just in case you are unaware of the specs
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Specs
10.1" WXGA (1280x800)
1GHz Dual Core Processor
21 Mbps HSPA+
Wi-Fi Wireless-N
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
6-axis motion sensor
Memory: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
microSD memory slot
Size: 256.6 by 172.9 by 8.6mm, 595g
Battery: 6800 mAh
Adobe Flash Player 10.2
Google Mobile Services
Exchange ActiveSync
QuickOffice HD Editor
3MP & 2MP cameras with HD video recording
A. Motorola xoom
http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/top-20-best-tablet-pc-ipad-alternatives-690596
Can u help me with tablet, please?
Q. Hey,
least few weeks I spent going through actual tablet market.. In the end I have these two tablets against each other, so if there's someone who can help me..?
I am choosing between:
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_tab_2_10_1_p5110-4669.php
and
http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_ipad_mini_wi_fi-5070.php
A. If I were you, I'd definitely go for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.. The iPad Mini is not good at all, it's not cost-effective and doesn't even have Retina Display! Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is worth every single buck you'd pay for it. I would actually take the iPad 3 and the Galaxy Tab 2 as competitors, it's like comparing a dual-core and a quad-core processor! But in your case, I think you should go for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2!!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Customize tablet accessoaries?
Description : Q. I want custom accessoaries for my Samsung Galaxy tab 10,1. I've seen sites do this for iPhones, design your own cover/case with your...