Q. I have the Kindle App for both the iPhone and iPad. I have the Kindle App for both, and I use it frequently. However, I have made highlights and notes and I want to sync it so that both apps have the same data. How do I do this?
A. Hi there ,
I'm not too sav vy about these things , but I can build a website full of over 300 video and articles all about how to Buy Amazon Kindle , and everything you need to know about it ( plus accessories ) .
So please...
What's the difference between all the different types of Amazon Kindle's out right now?
Q. I'm going to college next fall and want to have something smaller then a book case to hold everything I read. I go through tons of books and finally decided it's time for a Kindle. When I went online I realized there's about 80,000 different types of Kindles to choose from...so tell me, what's the difference and which one is best for a college student?
A. The Kindle product line now involves the following four key choices:
(1) E Ink vs LCD display
Choose E Ink (Kindle, Kindle Touch, Kindle Keyboard) if long-run reading is your priority; choose LCD (Kindle Fire) if apps/games/video/web-browsing is your priority. E Ink displays ebooks just like paper-based ebooks, using ambient light; LCD displays ebooks just like computer monitors, using back lighting. On the other hand, E Ink is only black-and-white and is too slow for video. LCD does great with those non-reading applications. Further, Kindle Fire has a sophisticated web browser, Silk, which leverages local and cloud storage and processing dynamically, thereby providing high-performance web browsing.
LCD ereaders, due to their backlight, can be read in the dark; E Ink ereaders require an external light source (such as are built-in to some cases). E Ink ereaders, due to their use of ambient light, can be read in direct sunlight; LCD ereaders cannot.
(2) Five-way controller vs multi-touch vs keyboard
Choose 5-way to save money (base Kindle is only $79); choose multi-touch (Kindle Touch) for easy-of-use; choose keyboard (Kindle Keyboard) for ease-of-typing.
(3) WiFi vs WiFi+3G
Choose WiFi+3G if you wish to download ebooks or browse the web when away from a WiFi hotspot. An ereader with 3G support will be able to connect like a cell phone. Unlike a cell phone, however, there is no monthly fee for Kindle's 3G service. Note, though, that the web browser on Kindle isn't so great. Also, once an ebook is downloaded, neither WiFi nor 3G is needed to read it.
(4) With Special Offers vs Without Special Offers
Choose the lower-cost Kindles With Special Offers (KSO) to save money unless you have a philosphical problem with even non-obtrusive ads:
KSO Pros:
* $40 (WiFi) or $50 (3G) less expensive.
* May save more if special offers turn out to be useful to you.
* Ads do not show up in the middle of reading an ebook.
* I've heard only praise from those who buy Kindle WSO.
KSO Cons:
* May just dislike ads in principle, even outside of reading experience.
How can you put Kindle books from your iPod to your Itunes?
Q. I was wondering how to send my archived books from my Kindle app on my iTouch to my iTunes without having to sync my iPod and risk losing everything. Is there a possible way to do this? Thanks in advance.
A. It's very easy to do it,you just need one ipod to ipod transfer software.
I recommend you to try AVCWare iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer.
It has some functions as below.
1.transfer music and videos from your iPod to iPhone or other iPods.
2. can quickly and easily transfer your iPod playlists, ratings, and other info directly to iTunes.
3.transfer music and videos from any iPod back to any Windows computer,.
If you want have a try it
download from here
http://www.topmediasoft.net/ipod-transfeâ¦
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I to make my notes and highlights on the Kindle App sync across devices?
Description : Q. I have the Kindle App for both the iPhone and iPad. I have the Kindle App for both, and I use it frequently. However, I have made highli...