Q. I just got the phone and I dont know when to unplug it.
A. I have a canadian samsung galaxy mini which I believe is the same model (t499)- when it's fully charged, it says so in the "front/first page (below the big date & time- this is just before you "swipe" the unlock bar (green logo). hope this helps...
another tip: in case your dart shuts down even when still charged & won't start up- remove batt & reinstall- this shd restart it, a cure for this is 2 shts of cardboard I tape on the batt to make it more snug- it still happens, but not as often.
Which of these two samsung phone should I get?
Q. Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570
Or...
Samsung Exhibit 4G
-Name all the pros and cons of each phone.
-Name all the cool features of each phone.
(Optional) Which phone would you prefer? (Regardless of price)
A. Why would I compare Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 phone with a phone that accompanies Gingerbread, 1GHz single-core Snapdragon CPU, a 3.7-inch WVGA display, 4G access and a 3MP shooter with a front-facing camera? Samsung Exhibit 4G rests my case!
how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean
And I also wants to know what is the side effect if I upgrade it . Will my phone get slow down than before or battery drain faster ...
And finally could I restore everything including firmware version and others by restore factory default ? If yes please provide me a complete guide to restore in case I want to restore to gingerbread
Thanks for your help that I very appreciate ..
A. I don't think there is a stable ROM for Jellybean yet, this is the only thing I was able to find:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2038321
But at least there are people who want it :\
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do you know when a samsung dart is fully charged ?
Description : Q. I just got the phone and I dont know when to unplug it. A. I have a canadian samsung galaxy mini which I believe is the same model (t49...