Q. Ok i know this my be a dumb question but i hope it can get answer, If i was only to use my Samsung Galaxy s2 phone to take picture of the night sky, I.E stars, and moon, What setting would be best for it.
I know i need SLR cameras for pictures like this, but i would like to use the phone for experimental use.
A. galaxy s2 probably isn't the best phone for it.
How do you deactvate the samsung galaxy tab?
Q. I have the samsung galaxy tab but since i rarely use it, I'm going to sell it. Can I deactivate it or do I have to go to verizon and have them deactivate it.
A. You will have to visit your local store or call customer service. Beware, there is probably some type of termination fee. You might see if the person your selling it to just wants to take over the line off your account. That way, since they will probably get service anyway, you save the termination fee and they get the service and bill!
How do I use my Samsung galaxy S3 for surveying farm land using its GPS?
Q. I current use a garmin hand held GPS while surveying farm land and then later I download the survey onto my computer. I wana be able to do the same with my Samsung Galaxy S3. How do I do it?
A. you just get one of the dozen GPS survey apps off the play store, and use it to track & survey.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to Taking picture of the night sky with my samsung galaxy s2?
Description : Q. Ok i know this my be a dumb question but i hope it can get answer, If i was only to use my Samsung Galaxy s2 phone to take picture of th...