Q. I have an iPod touch 3rd generation 32 gig with iOS 5, almost perfect condition with an otterbox and everything and an external mic, should I sell it and buy a Samsung Galaxy Player? I've been debating, and the Galaxy player is android and also does have expandable memory, a camera, and hella better hardware, I need yall's opinion.
A. Haha. NO! That's like switching from a Mac to a PC.
Otterbox defender case for samsung galaxy s3?
Q. I purchased a new otterbox defender 77-21514 for my preordered galaxy 3. I just noticed in the specs it states the case has a "clear protective membrane" in the case. Im not sure what this is and if I will like it. Would this clear protector be removable if I don't like it?
A. Sounds like your typical screen protector sticker that some cases come with. I personally hate these and never use them.
What case is the best for smartphones?
Q. I'm going to get a Samsung Galaxy SII and was wondering what kind of case would be the best. Leather, silicon or a hard case - what's your opinion?
Thankyou :)
A. Get an Otterbox Defender Series.
Its by far, the best case available.
I had one on my Blackberry for over 3 years. When I finally got a new phone, I took off the case, & it looked brand new...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Should I sell my iPod for a galaxy player?
Description : Q. I have an iPod touch 3rd generation 32 gig with iOS 5, almost perfect condition with an otterbox and everything and an external mic, sho...