• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy 4g Battery » Which phone is better from MetroPCS - the Samsung Galaxy Attain™ 4G or the LG Connect 4G?

Which phone is better from MetroPCS - the Samsung Galaxy Attain™ 4G or the LG Connect 4G?

Q. Getting a little tired of my Huawei M750 and I'm ready to get a new phone! Though, I wanna make sure that my new phone is great and not just a waste of money. So any suggestions to which phone is better from MetroPCS - the Samsung Galaxy Attain⢠4G or the LG Connect 4G?

A. Well both phones are really good, but the LG Connect 4G is a little better.

The battery life on both are really bad, but the Samsung Galaxy Attain's is worse.

The Samsung Galaxy Attain has VoLTE (you can talk and browse the web w/o wifi)

The LG Connect is the most advanced phone on the market with MetroPCS, and has a 1.2 mHz dual-core processor, meaning its really fast and doesn't lag and is capable of multiple request at once.

Both phones have their pros and cons but the LG Connect 4G is better, whichever one you decide to buy make sure you bring an extra charged battery or bring you charger with you it doesn't matter if you have Juice Defender or not, the battery is just not powerful enough for the phone.

Some helpful links:
http://www.metropcs.com/metro/compare/cat170019/gridview
http://phones.androidauthority.com/compare/201-202/Samsung-Galaxy-Attain-vs-LG-Connect
http://smartphones.venturebeat.com/compare/201-202/Samsung-Galaxy-Attain-vs-LG-Connect

Original Question

Whats the difference between the Samsung Gaaxy S and Samsung Galaxy i900?
Q. I am getting a samsung Galaxy s in a few days, and i want to buy a case for it. i was looking on ebay and alot of cases are for the i900 and im wondering if that will fit the galaxy s. also, is there much difference between the two?
I live in Australia if that makes any difference

thanks
sorry, i meant "Samsung GALAXY S"

A. The galaxy S is not the I900, it's a totally different model, than the galaxy S line. The samsung fascinte(sch-i500), vibrant, captivate, epic 4g, continuum are all part of the galaxy S line, but the i9000 is the base model of the galaxy S line, so when you get the phone just ask them which galaxy S it is to make sure, and the model number will be under the battery as well if they don't know/care when you ask.

If it's the global model (not U.S. carrier specific model) you want the i9000, not i900. Sadly the cases for all of the other models will not fit the i9000.

Original Question

Question mark in battery bar on android?
Q. The battery meter in the top right corner of my Android phone has a question mark in it. Why?
I have a Samsung galaxy s 4g on T-Mobile.

A. Your battery has been poorly placed in the phone or you battery is not good, u need to get the battery replaced or, u can try putting the battery back in the phone and restart your phone and see if that solves the problem, and if it does not u need to get a new battery.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Monday, December 17, 2012 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Which phone is better from MetroPCS - the Samsung Galaxy Attain™ 4G or the LG Connect 4G?
Description : Q. Getting a little tired of my Huawei M750 and I'm ready to get a new phone! Though, I wanna make sure that my new phone is great and ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Which phone is better from MetroPCS - the Samsung Galaxy Attain™ 4G or the LG Connect 4G?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger