Q. I'm getting a Samsung Galaxy Note II on Verizon, which as you may know, has the infamous Verizon stamp on the home button. On eBay, there are home button covers to seal the Verizon logo. There is one made of aluminum, and one made of vinyl. Which would last longer, and which would better fit the material of the phone?
A. Look http://m.theinquirer.net/inquirer/review/2202182/ifa-samsung-galaxy-note-2-handson-review
This smartphone is the best of the world.
The backside is plstic,but if it fall and damage it cost cheap money
http://m.theinquirer.net/inquirer/review/2202182/ifa-samsung-galaxy-note-2-handson-review
http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_ii_n7100-4854.php
What is the best screen protector for the samsung galaxy s3?
Q. Hello everyone, i just got the samsung galaxy s3 and i am wondering what is the best screen protector for it, the Amzer shatter proof, Ghost Armor, Invisible Shield and so on. If you have personal experience please tell me about that. thank you
A. Get Skinomi!!! By far the best I have used on all my smart phones. You can order through Amazon if you would like or directly from their site. I think either or offers lifetime warranty on their products. Check them out...i think ive posted a link on a previous thread because someone wanted to protect their phones body. Skinomi TechSkin - Cell Phone Cases, Screen Protectors, Skins, Shields, Covers...
Good luck
Is there anywhere I can buy a replacement cover for my Samsung Galaxy S?
Q. My sister dropped my Samsung Galaxy S on concrete and now there are chips and scratches all over the pack panel. I really want to buy a new back panel but I can't seem to find one anywhere!
I called up Samsung but the woman I spoke to didn't speak English and had no idea what I was talking about.
Please help me!
A. Hi Elle-Marie,
You can find some replacements on eBay. Check out the seller before you buy to make sure they have a good feedback rating. But there are usually plenty of covers available at any given time for rather cheap prices. Make sure you pay with PayPal so that your purchase is protected.
Hope this helps,
Jim
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What material is the Samsung Galaxy Note II made of?
Description : Q. I'm getting a Samsung Galaxy Note II on Verizon, which as you may know, has the infamous Verizon stamp on the home button. On eBay, ...