• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Iii Covers » Which is better: iPhone 5 or Galaxy S III?

Which is better: iPhone 5 or Galaxy S III?

Q. My upgrade is coming up and looking for an awesome cool new phone! I've seen some good and some bad reviews. As anyone could know the Galaxy S III has a remarkable bigger screen! I've also seen a side-by-side comparison and the iPhone 5 has 4G LTE (or at least a faster one than the Galaxy S III). But i want to know what you guys think, if you or someone you know has it. I want to know what you guys think, not what the internet says! ALSO White or Black for either phone?

A. I bought the Galaxy 3 because it can be insured against theft but the price is now $11 a moth with $150 delectable. Best Buy offers a accent but not theft policy that dose not cover theft much like Apple Care that would have covered the screen I just broke without a deductible.

One thing I like about the Galaxy is I can use most of the chargers in my house for it since same port as old phone and mp3 player.
I got pearl blue and white for wife since they were only colors sprint or best buy sold at the time. I think the also have red now.

I think that they are about equal unless you have Apple everything else and iphone would integrate better form what I hear.

I was very temped to pay the extra $100 for the Samsung Note2 but wasn't sure it would fit in any of my pockets.

if you get the Galaxy get an Otter Case or similar because the screen is resistant to getting scrated by the keys or change in your pocket but if you drop it and it hits a corner you might get cracked screen.
Also the tech told me not to put the Galaxy in a bra because it would likely cause moister damage form sweat.

Make sure to save your contact list to someplace like Gmail, I have heard about people losing their contact lists sometime with iphone just by charging on same computer as itunes

Original Question

Samsung galaxy s3 warranty?
Q. I recently bought a Samsung galaxy s3 and was curious wether or not it comes with a warranty with the manufacturer. I did not pay extra for any warranty at the store. Thanks.

A. STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY



What is covered and for how long?



SAMSUNG TELECOMMUNICATIONS AMERICA, LLC ("SAMSUNG") warrants that SAMSUNG's handsets and accessories ("Products") are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser and continuing for the following specified period of time after that date:


Phone 1 Year
Batteries 1 Year
Case/Pouch/Holster 90 Days
Other Phone Accessories 1 Year



What is not covered?



This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the Product. This Limited Warranty does not cover: (a) defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress; (b) scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by SAMSUNG; (c) defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of a metallic object when pressing on a touch screen; (d) equipment that has the serial number or the enhancement data code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible; (e) ordinary wear and tear; (f) defects or damage resulting from the use of Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by SAMSUNG; (g) defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by SAMSUNG; (h) defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source; (i) defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product; or (j) Product used or purchased outside the United States. This Limited Warranty covers batteries only if battery capacity falls below 80% of rated capacity or the battery leaks, and this Limited Warranty does not cover any battery if (i) the battery has been charged by a battery charger not specified or approved by SAMSUNG for charging the battery; (ii) any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering; or (iii) the battery has been used in equipment other than the SAMSUNG phone for which it is specified.



What are SAMSUNG's obligations?



During the applicable warranty period, provided the Product is returned in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty, SAMSUNG will repair or replace the Product, at SAMSUNG'S sole option, without charge. SAMSUNG may, at SAMSUNG's sole option, use rebuilt, reconditioned, or new parts or components when repairing any Product, or may replace the Product with a rebuilt, reconditioned or new Product. Repaired/replaced cases, pouches and holsters will be warranted for a period of ninety (90) days. All other repaired/replaced Products will be warranted for a period equal to the remainder of the original Limited Warranty on the original Product or for ninety (90) days, whichever is longer. All replaced Products, parts, components, boards and equipment shall become the property of SAMSUNG. Except to any extent expressly allowed by applicable law, transfer or assignment of this Limited Warranty is prohibited.



What must you do to obtain warranty service?







Please read
http://www.samsung.com/us/support/supportServiceWarranty.do?prd_ia_cd=N0000003&prd_mdl_cd=SGH-I897ZKAATT&prd_mdl_name=SGH-I897


Have good evening

Original Question

I accidentally shipped my new T-mobile phone to my previous address. How can I find my phone?
Q. I recently upgraded two T-mobile devices on my family plan. I upgraded both lines to the Samsung Galaxy iii. I invested a fair amount of money in the upgrades, needless to say. The problem is that when I checked my UPS tracking a few days ago it indicated that the package was being shipped to my old address!

I realize that this is my mistake and can't believe I didn't confirm my information via the confirmation invoice. I would now like to see what options I may have to recover the new devices, regardless of my carelessness.

I'm sure the immediate answer for most would be to call UPS or T Mobile. However I don't see the point in wasting time doing so as both companies blatantly state that their customers must assume full responsibility for the shipping address entered. It isn't there fault, it is mine. So I can rule out any liability on their behalf.

My next instinct was to contact the current tenant of my previous residence. I have already made multiple attempts. I actually made the decision to drive across town this morning and ended up knocking on the door of the old place, no answer.... no package.

I searched through my phone and managed to find my old landlord's number. I dialed and was able hold of her, she told me that she would contact the current tenant to see if they have received the package. She called me back informing me that the tenant had been away from the residence the entire day of delivery and did not see the package upon arriving home that evening. My landlord reassured me saying that the current tenant would contact immediately if the package was received.

My ex landlord also told me that the previous tenant had experienced problems receiving UPS deliveries. The tenant had lost two packages indicating "delivered"since moving in. I can't remember having these problems, though I'm not sure I can recall having any UPS packages delivered during that time frame specifically.

So, it seems that I have covered as much ground as I possibly can. I'm now under the assumption that my package has been stolen and my new phones are likely to be used by the thief/thieves. I now wonder if there is anyway for me to track the phone directly through T-Mobile.

Tracking the phones seems far-fetched based on all my research. The only way that I would be able to catch the culprit is if the original SIM cards linked to my account were used. It seems that there is no practical way of tracking the phones (assuming that a new SIM card registered to a different account holder is actually used).

These phones have not been registered with Samsung nor have they been activated with T-mobile so I do not have a IMEI (serial number) nor do I have a recorded MAC address for the devices. Even if I did have a record of either of these numbers for the phones it is next to impossible to get T-mobile to do anything for you. I'm sure T-mobile could care less about my situation. If anything, they are rejoicing. A lost phone creates another opportunity to pull additional money out of my wallet.

I simply want to know if I'm missing anything here. If there is any glimmer of hope in tracking down my devices please help! I can't begin to describe my frustration for you. If anyone has any suggestions or helpful tips please let me know, I'm desperate. I'm particularly interested in knowing if there is anyway to track the use of my phones (via wifi usage, data usage, calls or texts received or sent?) and identify them as my property? Please help!!! Thanks in advance for reading.

A. You have done everything that could be done.wait for a week.then contact the police.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Which is better: iPhone 5 or Galaxy S III?
Description : Q. My upgrade is coming up and looking for an awesome cool new phone! I've seen some good and some bad reviews. As anyone could know th...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Which is better: iPhone 5 or Galaxy S III?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger