Q. If I insert my AT&T sim card into the Samsung galaxy, will i be able to make calls, send texts, etc from my number? My phone is broken and I really want a tablet, so i figured this would be a good compromise.
A. No the samsung Galaxy Tab is not a cell phone. You can't make and receive calls on this device. However thare are apps that will make the device receive and make calls such as Google Voice, Textfree that will give you a phone number so you can use this tablet to make calls.
From what I notice the Samsung Galaxy Tab is only available for Verizon and Sprint. Both Verizon and Sprint use CDMA network and does not use any sim card. So on the Galaxy Tab, it does not have a sim card holder inside. So with A T&T you need GSM network and a sim card. So The Samsung Galaxy Tab will not be work with your sim card.
.
How do you get frames for Samsung Galaxy?
Q. The first day I had the phone I accidentally put a photo frame of a robber (a mask and hat) on my camera and could take silly photos with it, but now I cannot find where they are. Can someone tell me how to get to them?? Thanks!
A. I figured it out! Here is how you do it:
1. Click on contacts
2. Select a contact by clicking on the left where the image of the contact is (this will be a black place holder if your contacts do not have images associated to them)
3. One the pop up menu (this should have popped up when you clicked on the contact) select the last icon on the right.
4. Once you select this the camera will pop up with the overlays you are looking for. You can scroll through them and select whatever you like!
Have fun and let me know if anything is unclear. There may be another way to access this but this is the way I found.
Is there any way for me to get parental restrictions off my phone?
Q. I have a samsung captivate on att. It is a galaxy s phone. Everytime i try to open browser is says access to this url has been blocked. I also can't buy stuff and other things like that. Please help geeks!!
A. Only way to disable them is to be the account holder and call att or log onto the account online
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab as a cell phone?
Description : Q. If I insert my AT&T sim card into the Samsung galaxy, will i be able to make calls, send texts, etc from my number? My phone is brok...