Q. So I'm planning on buying a Samsung Galaxy Note 1 and I was wondering if I will be able to flash it to Metro PCS. Is it possible to do that?
Also, is there a difference between the International version and the US version.
Oh, and is $180 a good price for one of these?
A. The difference is the radios inside. Also why would you flash to metro. Their network sucks balls
Will a iphone 3gs sim card work in a samsung galaxy captivate?
Q. I want to buy a samsung galaxy captivate but i was wondering if i could put the sim card from my iphone in the captivate?
How is it not compatible?
A. No, it's not compatible. X
Where is the android market on the samsung galaxy s3?
Q. I recently just got an Samsung galaxy s3 and was wondering where the android market is.
A. Google Android Marketplace was changed to "Google Play Store" over 6 months ago..... look for app icon of a white tote bag with a colorful triangle in its center....
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can a Samsung Galaxy Note work be flashed to Metro PCS?
Description : Q. So I'm planning on buying a Samsung Galaxy Note 1 and I was wondering if I will be able to flash it to Metro PCS. Is it possible to ...