Q. I really want the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant but it is only for T-Mobil and I have a contract with Sprint??? Please answer my question in as much detail as possible!!! If it is possible please explain how. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A. No Samsung Glalaxy S Vibrant is for GSM carriers only. And Sprint is CDMA so it will not work it impossible. You can get the Samsung Galaxy S Finance from Verizon then flash it to Metro PCS for $40.00 Unlimted Everything Plan or put it on Cricket or Page Plus.
Will a unlocked samsung galaxy s from t-mobile work with Telus prepaid.?
Q. I want to know if i can unlock a samsung galaxy s vibrant and put a telus sim card in it and use it with prepaid. Will that work?
A. None of T-mobile's phone are compatible to the Telus HSPA network. The frequencies don't match. They will work on Rogers tho.
Purchasing a smartphone on eBay without data plan?
Q. I am looking to buy a used Samsung Galaxy Vibrant from eBay soon, but I don't want to use data. Will I be able to use the phone as a regular phone, and turn off data roaming?
Thanks!
A. the phone carrier will tack on the lowest data package they have without telling you. and yes it is legal for them to do that because once they see the ESN number and it will register as a smartphone.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can you switch the SIM card of the Samsung Galaxy S Epic and the SIM card of the Samasung Galaxy S Vibrant?
Description : Q. I really want the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant but it is only for T-Mobil and I have a contract with Sprint??? Please answer my question in ...