Q. I just saw best buy online and see there coming out with a pink samsung instinct, and i want to know how i can get mine colored pink also, what should i do? Does anyone from sprint know what i can do?
A. When I had sprint a couple years ago, you could buy different color outer shells for the phones. But im not sure if they would for the Instinct since its a touch screen and probably harder to do.
Maybe go online or to an accessories store and buy a skin? they are pretty cheap
will a data cable for a samsung A737 also charge the phone when it is hooked up?
Q. I have ordered some accessories and one thing that is included is a usb cable, data cable. I really would only use it for charging the phone from a lap top if needed. Will it do that?
A. Should. I have a samsung E840 and its data cable does charge the phone when hooked up
How much would you pay for a Samsung Alias?
Q. I have the Samsung Alias Model: SCH-U740
My friend is going to buy it off of me, but I don't know how much I should tell him for, since it is an old phone. I am supplying him with three batteries and a charger. What would you pay for that?
A. Samsung Alias was released in 2006. As you mentioned, it is an old phone so the price on the market is very low for this particular model. I wouldn't buy it for more than $30. Since this is your friend you should apply all accessories out of charge.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can i get my samsung instinct colored so it is pink?
Description : Q. I just saw best buy online and see there coming out with a pink samsung instinct, and i want to know how i can get mine colored pink als...