Q. I've tried downloading just about every version, but every time I try to use something that requires it, it tells me I need to upgrade my flash player. which version of flash player do I use? how do I get to see everything I've downloaded?
A. You get to sideload the Flash on the Kindle Fire HD, and use the version for Android tablet. There's a good discussion here on whether to download Flash installation file and other files, it should work
http://budurl.com/KindleFireFlash
Hope that helps.
What is the benefit of the upgrade to the kindle hd?
Q. I have the regular fire and I'm wondering if its worth it to upgrade? Does it have a camera? Can you skype? What is the quality? Please any user info would be great:)
A. Yes they put a camera this time and it is 1.3MP with 1280 x 1024 pixels quality which is HD in other words.
User info, must read before getting hands on Kindle Fire HD:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2VS58X8MUVXSC/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B0083PWAPW&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeID=&tag=adkisr-20
Look into pros. Point 6:
"6. Front facing camera works great for SKYPE. Quality was better than that on my SIII phone"
Technically speaking Galaxy s3 has a 720p camera which is 1280*720. So he is right about the quality being better.
Bestselling Kindle Fire:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083PWAPW/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0083PWAPW&linkCode=as2&tag=adkisp-20
Do you know a software for Mac or windows which makes managing Kindle easy?
Q. I absolutely adore my Kindle. However I find it quite difficult to manage. Having many books onto it not putting them into collections is close to impossible. However it is such a tedious job to put each and every book into its collection. There must be an easier way. Do you know of any?
I generally add more books at once (last time I added 100- all belonging to the same collection) so putting them one by one is something I would never do
A. Calibre. It's free, runs on Windows, Mac OS and Linux, and is a great tool for anything involving ebooks. It can be slightly buggy at times, but the creator is constantly patching it and releasing upgrades. It has various plug-ins including one for managing Kindle collections. You can have it manage collections automatically I tried that and found it didn't work for me - 1200 or so books got sorted into around 5000 collections, which I believe are based upon tags. But that could just be the nature of my ebook collection. You can also manually manage it, which is a lot easier. Calibre also has tons of features like an ebook reader, conversion options, the ability to download and edit cover art, add tages, and quite a bit more. It's a great little app.
Calibre - http://calibre-ebook.com/
A page on how to use the plug-in to manage Kindle collections - http://rjnorwich.wordpress.com/2011/05/16/manage-kindle-collections-with-calibre/
Calibre user manual - http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do you download Adobe flash player to kindle fire hd?
Description : Q. I've tried downloading just about every version, but every time I try to use something that requires it, it tells me I need to upgra...