Q. I got that data plan on my Samsung galaxy s2. if I go to my account, and I see 1.64 GB used tgat means I got 36 what until I hit my data plan.what measurement does it measure what it shows me.
A. mine is 10/month for tmobile
How to use my phone as a modem?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 smartphone with Android 2.3.3 and i want to use it to connect to the internet on my laptop. I have Windows 7 64-bit operating system. Thanks
A. use hotspot in setting
swith on wifi in laptop start browsing
Are many Samsung Galaxy Note 2 only able to take 16GB SD Card?
Q. I gonna buy one next month, and I wanna make sure it can take at least 32GB or more. So when they say 16GB, does that mean it will only use 16GB from my 32GB SD Card? All I see on eBay are 16GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phones
A. i'm using note 2's own 16GB + 64 GB microSD..
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How much is 2g data plan on tmobile?
Description : Q. I got that data plan on my Samsung galaxy s2. if I go to my account, and I see 1.64 GB used tgat means I got 36 what until I hit my dat...