Q. On the last operating system i had my mac on I could change to screen to negative be pressing control+option+command+8. When i installed IOS Lion it didn't work anymore. Is there a way to do it for the new system?
A. It is not apart of Lion or Mountain Lion as far as I can tell. One thing though, this could help you in googling it, the phones, tablets, and MP3 players have iOS and the computers have Mac OS X. They are two completely different operating systems.
How do I upgrade to iOS 5 after my UDID is registered?
Q. One of my friends registered my iPod for the iOS 5 beta on his developer account, but now I can't figure out how to get it on my iPod. How do I download iOS 5?
A. 1. to download go to imzdl.com
2. scroll down to iOS 5 beta and download the one for your model
3. scroll down to iTunes 10.5 beta 5 and download
4. Put your iPod into dfu mode
4a. plug iPod into iTunes
4b. press the home and power button for 10 seconds
4c. release the power button but keep holding the home button
5. press Shift (windows) or control (mac) and click on restore
6. browse for the .ipsw (probably in documents, desktop, or downloads) and press open
7. wait for the restore to finish and set up your iPod on iOS 5
How can I get iOS 5 on my iPhone 3GS without jailbreaking or damaging it?
Q. I have an iPhone 3GS and I wanna get iOS 5 on it BUT I don't wanna jailbreak it or do anything that could mess it up. Thanks!
A. Yes the iPhone 3GS has support up to iOS 5.1.1. Just plug the iPhone into your computer, open up iTunes and click "Check for update" or "Update" when your iPhone pops up on iTunes. It will download the latest firmware, iOS 5.1.1, onto your iPhone 3GS. There is no jailbreaking and it is completely safe.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to change the screen to negative on a macbook with IOS Lion?
Description : Q. On the last operating system i had my mac on I could change to screen to negative be pressing control+option+command+8. When i installed...