Q. I'm getting a Samsung Galaxy given to me (as stated, the first one, not the 2 or 3), and I want to find a cute case for it, but whenever I look up "Samsung Galaxy cases," it shows me cases for the S3s constantly. Any suggestions?
A. Try your specific model name or number, for example i9000, or Samsung Captivate, or Samsung Fascinate, or Samsung Vibrant, or Samsung Epic 4G. You can find your model number under the battery of the phone.
How to accessories your phone case? !?!?
Q. I have a plain dark and light blue galaxy s3 phone case and wanna accessories it thanks to those who give me helpful suggestions and an even bigger thanks to those who give me more then 1 suggestions
A. http://www.etsy.com/listing/122576507/luxury-hand-made-bling-case-for-samsung?ref=market
http://www.etsy.com/listing/106420578/samsung-galaxy-s3-case-samsung-galaxy-s3?ref=market
http://www.loveitsomuch.com/stores/bling-rhinestone-crystal-rainbow-case-cover-for-samsung-t989-hercules-galaxy-s2-sii-t-mobile,254365.html
http://www.loveitsomuch.com/stores/bling-rhinestone-crystal-pink-flower-back-case-cover-for-samsung-i9000-galaxy-s-4g-vibrant-t959-t-moblie-lp,41552.html
You can creat all the looks above on your own. Just buy a cheap black or white cover with nothing on it. You can go to michaels or a craft store and buy rhinestones, flowers, stickers, or anything you like and you cant hot glue it on the case. You can design it at your own style and at half the price of those covers. :)
Why can't I upgrade my Android version on my Galaxy S?
Q. I've been trying to upgrade my Android version to 2.2 on my Galaxy S phone but every time I connect it to the kies program it says that its not supported. I've even downloaded an older version of kies and it also said it didn't support it. Please Help! I have a Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant...
A. Samsung will not be rolling out further firmware updates on your phone in this case. Take note the firmware rollout is also country dependent. Samsung is now focusing on S2 and Note and certainly country users do not even get the ICS yet.
Your only alternative to get a upgrade is to use cook Roms. Are u ready to root your phone for a new firmware?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to find phone cases for Samsung Galaxy? (Not S2 or S3, the first one)?
Description : Q. I'm getting a Samsung Galaxy given to me (as stated, the first one, not the 2 or 3), and I want to find a cute case for it, but when...