• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » iPad ihome » How to not blow a cicuit?

How to not blow a cicuit?

Q. I have a lot of electronics in my room; Laptop, Phone charger, Ipad charger, 3 lamps, pencil sharpener, microwave, ihome, tv, xbox, fridge, etc. My parents won't allow me to get anything else because they said I would definitively blow a circuit. Is there any way to make it so i can plug more things in at once? Some sort of cord or something? So i wouldn't blow any circuits?

A. Each circuit can only take a definitive amount of power usage before it trips the fuse. For instance, we have 2 circuits in our kitchen area. If i have the toaster, fridge & kettle running at the same time, the circuit overloads & trips. I have to place the kettle on an alternate powerpoint (which is on the alternate circuit ) to avoid the fuses tripping. No appliance i know of can get around this. I am amazed that you have a plug in pencil sharpener!!! All i can suggest is making sure you aren;t using the microwave ie when the tv is plugged in & using power, then you may get away with addiing to your rooms gadgets.
I can highly recommend stepping out rugged up & peering at the moon instead of being inside with all the gadgets :D It's especially gorgeous these evenings

Original Question

What should I get for Christmas this year?
Q. I am almost a teen but I don't want anything that is expensive for my parents to get. I am not a girly girly but I have no idea what I want for Christmas this year.
I'm not really a sporty girl though. But I don't want stupid things either.

A. Ipod touch
ihome
iphone
Flat screen tv
digital photo frame
ipad
new phone
More clothes
Perfume
Gift cards
xbox
psp
laptop
nook
Kindle
roku
hope I helped (:

Original Question

What should i get for my 15th Birthday?
Q. im turning 15, i'm a guy btw, and i already have a kindle, ipad 2, macbook pro, iphone 4, flatscreen tv, ihome, beats headphones, and a ps3. i cant think of anything else so i need suggestions?

A. I'm going to throw something out there, and I hope you think about it.

You already have plenty of toys. Will another toy bring you any joy in your life that lasts beyond a few hours?

May I suggest you ask for something different? Ask for a new experience instead. Ask for the gift of going flying in a small plane, or river rafting, or golfing, or hiking, or shooting, or sailing, etc.

Is there something you've been wanting to do, but never have?

If you get this experience, it will be at least a memory, and perhaps you'll have gained a new passion or hobby in life.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Saturday, March 16, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : How to not blow a cicuit?
Description : Q. I have a lot of electronics in my room; Laptop, Phone charger, Ipad charger, 3 lamps, pencil sharpener, microwave, ihome, tv, xbox, frid...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "How to not blow a cicuit?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger