Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean
And I also wants to know what is the side effect if I upgrade it . Will my phone get slow down than before or battery drain faster ...
And finally could I restore everything including firmware version and others by restore factory default ? If yes please provide me a complete guide to restore in case I want to restore to gingerbread
Thanks for your help that I very appreciate ..
A. I don't think there is a stable ROM for Jellybean yet, this is the only thing I was able to find:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2038321
But at least there are people who want it :\
where can i get a cute blinged out cell phone case for my blackberry storm in fresno california?
Q. ?
A. http://www.bobhunds.com/crystal-phone-cases-swarovski-crystallized-phone-cas-c-16_252.html
Iphone 4,Iphone 3G/3GS Samsung Galaxy S,HTC Wildfire G8,HTC Desire,HTC Incredible G8,HTC Desire HD,Blackberry Torch 9800,Blackberry 2 Strom 9550 9520,Blackberry Bold 9780,Blackberry Bold 9000.Blackberry Curve 8520 8530,Blackberry Bold 9700.Blackberry Tour 9630,Blackberry Bold 9650,Nokia N97 ,Nokia N97 mini,Nokia N8,Ipad Touch 4,Ipad case .Ipad 2 case
Is Samsung Galaxy S Duos the same size as Galaxy S III mini?
Q. I really need a phone case and I found some great cases, but they are for S Galaxy S III mini. I have noticed that SG S Duos is almost the same size as Galaxy S III mini. If I buy a plastic phone case, or a gel case will it fit?
Can someone help? :)
A. hey, i think it will not fit as far as i know. Because those are look like same size but they have bit different in theirs thicknes....
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
Description : Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...