Q. flap.
Do these this phone or these phones get bad or start giving trouble when kept in carrier which has a magnetic flap.
Please reply back.
All the starts to best answer.
Thanks
A. I don't think they would make the cases with the magnetic flap if it would hurt the phone - I don't think the magnet is stong enough to cause damage.
I'm looking for a folding keyboard case WITH A TRACKPAD for my samsung galaxy tab 7?
Q. It just needs to house a 7 inch tablet, not be specifically for the galaxy tab. I have found several without a trackpad. I am looking for something like this: http://www.digitaltek.co.nz/categories/android-tablets-accessori/7-inch-keyboard-mouse-leather-case
Preferably wireless
Thank you
A. Why would you need a trackpad when the tablet is a touchscreen, essentially a very large trackpad?
where can i get the Protective Grid Style PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab P7510?
Q.
A. you can get it from the website,it is realiable for Consumer
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I have Samsung Galaxy S phone. I always carry it in leather carrier which has a magnetic thing to hold the?
Description : Q. flap. Do these this phone or these phones get bad or start giving trouble when kept in carrier which has a magnetic flap. Please reply b...