Q. I have a samsung galaxy 3s (T-Moblie) and I want to know if there is any app beside FoxfI to get me free wifi hotspot with a payment plan.
A. Yes, but you would have to root your phone and download Android Wifi Tether. Link to app in the source.
How do you save/download pictures from the internet onto a samsung galaxy pocket?
Q. hey there :) so i got myself a new phone,a samsung galaxy pocket,as mentioned,and i have been trying to save pictures from twitter,facebook and google but i just can't figure out how.i googled it and there are many different tips and i tried them all (like keeping your finger on the screen for a few seconds until a window pops up.it didn't) but none worked (most of them were for the galaxy 2s and 3s anyway but i just figured it might be worth a shot). if u have any idea how to help me,please mention all the details and steps too because i'll just get confused again.thanks very much in advance! :)
A. 1. Go to Google images.
2. Search and click on the image you want to save.
3. Click at "View on full size".
4. Hold your finger on the image until you see a menu, and choose there "Save image". You will find the image in the dowload directory of your sd-card.
Is the Samsung Galaxy Better 3s than BlackBerry or Iphone 5?
Q. I'm gettting a Samsung Galaxy soon, but I'm a bit worried that it may be slow and crazy like all of the previous Samsung phones after a year.
1-Is it a good phone?
2-Will it be slow and crazy after a year?
3- Whats soo good about it?
Thanks
A. Is the Samsung Galaxy Better 3s than BlackBerry or Iphone 5?
I assume you meant the Galaxy S III. To answer, yes better than BlackBerry (I assume you meant Z10) & no, not better than the iPhone 5.
xhttp://www.anandtech.com/show/6324/the-iphone-5-performance-preview will show why.
1. Its a good phone, but there are better ones
2. Possibly, may not get updates for much longer
3. I guess the power it has.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is there an app to get free mobile hotspot without paying?
Description : Q. I have a samsung galaxy 3s (T-Moblie) and I want to know if there is any app beside FoxfI to get me free wifi hotspot with a payment pla...