• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Chat » What android app can i get that does this?

What android app can i get that does this?

Q. Hello. I need an Android application (for my Samsung Galaxy Chat phone) that allows me to manually configure a route (hopefully by selecting different points on the map and linking them together) and which can be then used to navigate to my chosen destination.

I do have iGo My Way installed that allows for an "Intersecting street" option but it doesn't compute the route properly every time. I would like something very similar, but with MULTIPLE "intersecting street" options so i could basically choose the exact route i want.

I also tried google maps/navigation but i could not find a way to link "favorite places" together and force the navigation to take me by them instead of where it wants to. Also, saving the route on the computer and then importing it somehow onto the phone and loading it, is out of the question in my case - i want a software that can do a custom route without having to log into stupid accounts,checking emails,and stuff like that.

I must note that i live in Eastern Europe and that the maps may not be as accurate as for the US, but if can make that custom route i'll manage (or somehow overlay the maps from google or iGo which are up to date).

Thanks.

A. MapDroyd: True offline maps for your Android
OpenSignal Android App
sky map app for android
tube map app android

Original Question

How do I flip my camera during video chatting on oovoo on Samsung Galaxy S?
Q. I am an owner of the Samsung Galaxy s phone and I was wondering why can't I flip my camera during video chatting on oovoo. According to researching, it says that I have to get an update, which I have. i have the update 2.2.1 and I still can't flip the camera to the front. if anyone knows how to fix this problem please answer this question.

A. I don't think you can using oovoo, that's how it is.

Original Question

How does "TALK" work on Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile?
Q. I have and iPhone and my friend has a Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile. She has Talk on her mobile. Is it possible to talk to her using the TALK application on her mobile? what application do i need to load on iphone if we are able to talk. Will we be able to to video chat also. My iPhone is 3gs and has one cam only. and so does her. can someone explain how it works

A. Try this here http://mobile.brothersoft.com/download/google-talk-application-for-samsung-galaxy-ace-plu.html

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Saturday, March 16, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : What android app can i get that does this?
Description : Q. Hello. I need an Android application (for my Samsung Galaxy Chat phone) that allows me to manually configure a route (hopefully by selec...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "What android app can i get that does this?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger