Q. Which smartphone should I get? I need Windows mobile to sync my calendar and also want to be able to edit and send word documents.
A. It depends if you want a QWERTY Keyboard or not. I just sold my HTC XV6800 (Terrible phone) It was really weak and it cracked when i dropped it once during the first week.
Personally i'd go with a Samsung smartphone. Either the Samsung Omnia or i760. They both have Windows Mobile.
My buddy has an i760 it's pretty durable and a reliable phone with a ful hardware slide-out Qwerty keypad.
I'm looking to get the Omnia if I can which has a much better battery life and 5 MP camera. It is touch screen only as far as keypad goes but it is much slimmer and sleeker.
I'm just trying to figure out if i can get it w/out buying a data plan >.<
Can an unlocked blackjack be upgraded to windows mobile 6?
Q. I have an unlocked Blackjack with windows mobile 5. Can it be upgraded without relocking the phone?
A. Yes you can. Flashing the ROM on a phone will not affect the sim unlock on Windows Mobile Phones. Hope that answers your question.
Can i add applications to a windows mobile phone?
Q. Hey, im planning to but a Treo 750 from cingular that has windows mobile.
I have a question, can i add applications to the phone and use them, and are there any cool applications available for this OS....how does it work?
Thank you
A. Sure you can. Search for Windows Mobile (free) applications.
See the link below for example from Microsoft
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is the best Verizon Wireless Windows mobile device?
Description : Q. Which smartphone should I get? I need Windows mobile to sync my calendar and also want to be able to edit and send word documents. A. ...