Q. My Samsung Galaxy S3 earphones broke and I was wondering what retail stores sell them. I really enjoy the sound quality and button functionality of the earphones. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
A. You can try bestbuy. If they don't carry them you may need to go to Samsung.com and see where you can buy them. I know the online Samsung you can buy them. A good replacement for those ear buds are skull candy you have to find which model suits you need and you can get them from target or bestbuy as well. But if you want the original headset that came with the sg3 login into Samsung.com and browse for the headset
Will the mic and volume control on the Apple headset work with my Samsung Galaxy S2?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I want to purchase an Apple headset to listen to music but I don't know if the mic and volume control will work...
A. Hello, Ask Apple here for free 1-800-MY-Apple ,and check out the sites for more informaton http://www.macworld.com/ http://www.apple.com/support/ and
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2468023?start=0&tstart=0
www.facebook.com/pages/TheAppleGossip/...
http://www.apple.com/macosx/recovery/
http://9to5mac.com/
http://www.apple.com/support/mac/facetime/
http://www.ifixit.com/iPad-Parts and Mac parts
http://www.apple.com/iphone/built-in-apps/find-my-iphone.html
Hey, I enjoyed your question, I have worked as a technician most of my life, I
hope I have helped you...
Good luck...
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional
How do i listen to my phone's FM radio through Bluetooth speakers?
Q. i can transmit music and video player audio of my phone (samsung galaxy s) to an external bluetooth speakers, however, i cannot transmit FM radio audio to the bluetooth speakers. is there anyway i can do this?
the FM radio works but i can only hear it through the connected headset or the built-in speaker of my phone.
A. make sure you have a bluetooth on your phone. Go to the bluetooth panel, make sure you have your phone and bluetooth discovereble then search for it
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Where can I buy Samsung Galaxy S3 earphones?
Description : Q. My Samsung Galaxy S3 earphones broke and I was wondering what retail stores sell them. I really enjoy the sound quality and button func...