• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Wave » which mobile is better whether Samsung S8500 Wave or any other mobile?

which mobile is better whether Samsung S8500 Wave or any other mobile?

Q. I am planning to buy smartphone with accessing ms-office and with good RAM speed and processor and my budget is Rs15,000-20,000. My choice is Samsung S8500 Wave and any better mobile is available? Please help me

A. order of preference... frm top to bottom (decending)

motorola droid X
moto backflip(comes wid in ur budget)
samsung galaxy
samsung wave


but take a good care b4 investing... 20,000 is not a easy go amount..

n besides.. i heard moto is steppin back frm india.. which might reduce the service centers in india...

but i kinda luv droid X ...!

choose urself..!

Original Question

the wifi on my samsung galaxywave is gone?
Q. ok i broke my other phone the galaxy mini so my mum gave me my dad's old phone the samsung galaxy wave i had it for a couple of weeks now and yesterday i was going on youtube on it but it said time out also when i went on facebook on it said the same thing.is it broken or what and if it's not how do i get the wifi back.Thanks :) p.s. we open lined it soo yeah

A. From the main screen choose the menu or system settings button. From there you should see either the Wifi connection or be able to go to another menu named Wireless and networks or something similar. Make sure Wifi is enabled. If it is not enable it. If it is enabled try turning it off and then back to on again.

Original Question

How is samsung wave 525 to buy under a budget of 8k ..!?
Q. or should I buy samsung galaxy pop/mini

A. I've never heard of any of those cars.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Saturday, March 16, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : which mobile is better whether Samsung S8500 Wave or any other mobile?
Description : Q. I am planning to buy smartphone with accessing ms-office and with good RAM speed and processor and my budget is Rs15,000-20,000. My cho...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "which mobile is better whether Samsung S8500 Wave or any other mobile?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger