Q. I am recently wanting an iPad case. I can not afford an expensive one. I just need a cost effective one.
Any help?
A. I got one from amazon.com. It was like $4.89 with shipping. It comes with a screen protecter, a case protecter, and then a case cover. It's pretty awesome of you ask me.
I bought an iPad case and I want to know where can I get stickers for the front of the cover?
Q. I bought an iPad case and I want to buy stickers to cover the front of the iPad case because I have marks the cover that will not go away. I know you can buy stickers for the back of the iPad but I am looking for stickers that will apply on the overcast. Where an I find some?
A. Amazon / Ebay.
Search "iPod Stickers"
Are there any docks that are compatible with the Apple iPad case?
Q. I'm talking about the standard black Apple iPad case.
A. Yes there are available docks for every size of the case. You may look for it on Apple stores and computer shops
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can you recommend me a nice and cheap iPad case?
Description : Q. I am recently wanting an iPad case. I can not afford an expensive one. I just need a cost effective one. Any help? A. I got one from am...