Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy i9000 and I am using the Yahoo! Mail Mobile App. How can I attach photos to an email during composing? There is no button or menu to do this?
A. go to settings to find the upload icon. activate it
how to check my samsung galaxy s i9000 is original or not ?
Q. how to check my samsung galaxy s i9000 is original or not ?
A. jst *#9999#
where can i download games for samsung galaxy s i9000 from the PC?
Q. i am looking for a website that i can download free games for samsung galaxy s i9000 but i just can't find one can some one please give me a link to a good website?
A. Do you want to try the torrent?If yes visit torrentz.eu and search for samsung s i9000 games.you r gonna love it
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can I send photos with a Samsung Galaxy (Android) mobile using the Yahoo! Mobile App?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy i9000 and I am using the Yahoo! Mail Mobile App. How can I attach photos to an email during composing? There is ...