Q. I am an owner of the Samsung Galaxy s phone and I was wondering why can't I flip my camera during video chatting on oovoo. According to researching, it says that I have to get an update, which I have. i have the update 2.2.1 and I still can't flip the camera to the front. if anyone knows how to fix this problem please answer this question.
A. I don't think you can using oovoo, that's how it is.
How to put a password on samsung galaxy s ?
Q. Hi everyone, i have a samsung galaxy s smartphone. i was wondering, if anyone knows how to put a password lock on your phone, so when you unlock it you have to enter a password. or how can you put a password on your messages ?
A. Settings --> location and security --> Set lock pattern
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy Gio Phone for free?
Q. Hi everyone,
I've been doing some research on how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy Gio phone for free. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with which programs are legit or not. I've heard about this apk phone that like bricks your phone so I do not want to use that program for sure.
A. Watch this tutorial on youtube please. :)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I flip my camera during video chatting on oovoo on Samsung Galaxy S?
Description : Q. I am an owner of the Samsung Galaxy s phone and I was wondering why can't I flip my camera during video chatting on oovoo. According...