Q. How do you take a screen capture with the Samsung Galaxy Ace?
A. Watch this tutorial on youtube. Screen capture on samsung galaxy ace. :)
How do I change my voicemail greeting onmy samsung galaxy ace?
Q. I have a samsung galaxy ace on 3 network but I cant change the voice-mail greeting. Could someone help?
A. no
How do I get wireless internet on my new samsung galaxy ace?
Q. I have just purchased a Samsung galaxy ace and want to connect it to the wireless internet at home. It works fine at other places, but comes up with disabled at home. I'm with slingshot if it helps. Any help would be appriciated.
I have put the password in and checked it's correct.
A. Well, it could be that your wireless router can only have a few machines linked to it at a time.
This has happened to my cousin because his router only allowed 3 machines at a time and then all the other machines were disabled from connecting.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do you take a screen capture with the Samsung Galaxy Ace?
Description : Q. How do you take a screen capture with the Samsung Galaxy Ace? A. Watch this tutorial on youtube. Screen capture on samsung galaxy ace. ...