Q. i am going away on a plane for about 2.5 hours. i was planning on watching a movie that is a little over 2 hours. will my kindle fire have wifi and will i last that whole time within dying?
A. You won't have wifi, as very few planes offer wifi for the passengers. If you can download a movie into your Kindle Fire, then, after turning OFF the wifi to preserve battery-life, you should have several hours worth.
I plan to do the same for an upcoming trip this Spring.
How do i use a kindle fire as a computer tablet?
Q. AI have a kindle fire 2. I am in drawing and stuff, but i really need a tablet. SO i asked one of my friends if a kindle fire can be used for a computer tablet. she said yes. I can't find anywhere with that kind of information. I need help.
A. A kindle fire uses type of linux like an android operating system. You can buy applications from Amazon and they run just like apps on a tablet. Just look for them on the kindle store.
What to clean my kindle fire screen with?
Q. I just got my Kindle Fire for Christmas, I spent most of my day reading with it, but my finger prints are all over the touch screen. What should i clean the screen with? Windex?
A. NOOOOOOOOOO!!! ;) no windex, windex is a BIG no. I have a kindle fire as well since last month. Im writing your answer with it...Just find a soft cloth or eyeglass cloth and wipe it down. With a dry cloth of course. You might want to buy a screen protector, couldn't hurt. The kindle fire has gorrilla glass... gorrilla glass is SUPER tough and wont scratch unless its under huge stress. . If this helped you than please vote me best answer:)
Best of luck
-nick
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How long does a kindle fire battery power last?
Description : Q. i am going away on a plane for about 2.5 hours. i was planning on watching a movie that is a little over 2 hours. will my kindle fire ha...