Q. I just got a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet 25 days ago and I wanted to return it but the place I got it from has a 15 day return policy. I have a $200.00 offer for it and I was wondering if this was reasonable. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the tablet (no glitches, scratches, etc.) and otherwise in perfect condition. I am getting rid of it because something came up and I needed the money. Thank you in advance.
A. Depending on the current price of Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet, $200 is cheap, but it could be reasonable for the buyer too, since you have slightly used it. Amazon sells at $349.99, Walmart, $279, and other stores, at Amazon's price. However, its quality (new with no glitches , or etc.) warrants a better price than $200.00.
I suggest you talk the buyer into adding some more; for if he/she gives say, $250.00, it will still be at his/her advantage. ;)
I will sell this device at a higher price than you have.
Is it worth it for me to upgrade to the nexus 7 tablet from a samsung galaxy tab 10.1?
Q. I currently own the Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1 inches (the first one P7500r)
and if I am able to sell it for 400 dollars CAD should I sell it to buy a Google nexus 7 tablet?
Also what is the safest shipping method that is traceable to the US from Canada?
A. Yes nexus 7 is a lot faster but I dosent have a camara
How can I connect a HP Laserjet 1012 with no wireless printing support to samsung galaxy note 10.1?
Q. How can i print using HP 1012 laserjet printer using usb cable connection. I have OTG cable for samsung galaxy note 10.1. What software will be needed to connect and print through HP 1012 printer?
the printer is without wireless support, and i want to print in complete absence of any windows or mac PC.
A. Then you'll need to buy a Lantronics print server.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How much could I get for a slightly used Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet?
Description : Q. I just got a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet 25 days ago and I wanted to return it but the place I got it from has a 15 day return policy. I ...