Q. I recently got a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 in white but when I add a contact it only allows me to enter name, phone number and email address. That's it. There's no option allowing me to add more than one number, for example a mobile number and a home number. I've looked all over the internet for an answer but I've found nothing and it's getting frustrating. If anyone could help me out on this I would be very grateful!
A. theres no need to do what joe said. Theres a "+" button right to the right of the first phone number. You might have been missing that. press it and you get a new number
What is the BEST ROM for my galaxy ace 2 GT i8160 for rooting?
Q. i have a samsung galaxy ace 2 GT i8160 and would like to root it. i dont know much about it but i've heard about mods such as clockworldmod,cyanogenmod,etc. . can u tell me which is best and why?
A. clockworkmod is a custom recovery ..not a rom but you need it to install cyanogenmod(which is a rom)
and is the best rom around because you get the best from your hardware ..you can experience what a s3 user can experience
Can I instal Adobe Flash on my Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Phone?
Q. I am going to buy an Android Phone - Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.I am buying it because it is and Android and it's price is really good.I can not afford a better one.And I saw in the specifications that this phone doesn't have and Adobe Flash.So does that mean that I won't be able to play games such as Subway Surfer,Temple Run,Angry Birds and etc?And if yes,is it possible to instal an Adobe Flash on this phone?
I will be so glad if you help me.
A. It means that you will not be able to watch flash videos with your browser. But you can play games.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to add multiple phone numbers to a contact on a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2?
Description : Q. I recently got a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 in white but when I add a contact it only allows me to enter name, phone number and email address....