Q. My phone won't connect to my PC.
It's a Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570.
I don't know what to do? :S
A. PC isn't detect samsung galaxy mini S5570 as USB Mass storage,
You must Install Samsung Kies software, then connect phone to PC.
you can get samsung kies from link below :
http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobilesoftwaremanual/mobilesoftwaremanual.do?page=MOBILE.SOFTWARE.MANUAL
Good luck
How to remove china or taiwan links on samsung galaxy mini?
Q. I have Samsung galaxy mini and I have problem with the china or maybe taiwan links. The links can't be delete like any other application on the phone. When I press the links, it will bring me to china website. There are so many of them. How do I get rid of them from my handphone?
A. Don't press these links. or reinstall OS.
Is there any program for Samsung galaxy mini where you can download and buy music?
Q. Is there any program for Samsung galaxy mini where you can download and buy music? I've been looking aroung, but I can't find a proper program.
Thank you for answers!
A. try double twist from market. i had one but i just cant quite remember tha name. it was free from market though so just search in there.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to connect to mass storage mode on a Samsung galaxy mini?
Description : Q. My phone won't connect to my PC. It's a Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570. I don't know what to do? :S A. PC isn't detect sa...