Q. I paired my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 with my Nokia X3-00 via bluetooth for internet connection.Now when I switch on bluetooth the tab gets connected to the phone and internet sign appears on my X3 and on the tab it appears bluetooth tethered.But then when I try to go to some website it appears as no internet connection.I use google chrome for browsing.
But when I put the same sim card in galaxy tab which I put in my X3 I could connect to the internet!
Please suggest solutions so that I can use internet via bluetooth tethering
A. try eating a pickle
i want to buy a new mobile phone, any suggestions?
Q. hai, i want to by a new mobile phone can any on suggest me which of the following is better
Nokia - C5-03, X3-02
Samsung - Galaxy pop s5570
LG - GT540 optimus
A. Either the Samsung or the LG. However I have had horrible experiences with Samsungs. So personally I would go with the LG
which mobile i buy between these 3?
Q. huawei ideos x3
samsung galaxy mini
samsung galaxy young
plz plz reply as fast as u can
A. samsung galaxy young, this one looks to be your best bet.
alot of it depends on where your at, (reception), and how much data you'll actually use each month.
did'nt compare in depth, but I'd go for looks on this one. good luck
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Samsung Galaxy Tab2........help needed?
Description : Q. I paired my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 with my Nokia X3-00 via bluetooth for internet connection.Now when I switch on bluetooth the tab ge...