Q. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 at Conns Appliances but they did not carry cases nor screen protectors. I don't want to order anything because I'll have to wait until it comes in. Anyone know of a electronic store where i can find screen protectors & cases?
A. Well, if you can't find them locally, there are 386 results right now on eBay for "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 case":
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+2+7.0+case&_sacat=0
209 results for "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 protector":
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+2+7.0+protector&_sacat=0
If somehow none of those results suit you, and you can't find what you want anywhere else, you could go to ebuyersedge.com and set up a saved search for "stump remover" or "potassium nitrate" or whatever it is that you want your keyword or phrase to be. You'd get an e-mail whenever a new match is listed on eBay. You can use the price, category, etc. filters to narrow down the results that you receive in the e-mails.
If you find what you want listed in auction format, use a sniping site like hidbid.com to bid for you. It'll bid in the last few seconds of an auction, helping to save you money and avoid shill bidding.
Why is virgin mobiles signal strength so much weaker than sprint?
Q. I had sprint for two years. I had the photon 4g. I decided to switch to virgin because it's running off sprint towers and is much cheaper. With the photon i had decent service and got a strong 4g signal at my job and home, I always had many bars. When I went to virgin I bought their flagship Samsung galaxy victory 4g lte and expected signal strength to be the same since its running off the same service. That's not the case. I don't get a good signal at my home (which is where I had the absolute best signal) and at work. What's up with that? Is virgin limited or something? There is a sprint tower literally down the street from my home and i barely get a bar.
A. There's many factors to consider. I understand you had Sprint with another phone, but regardless Virgin Mobile using Sprint's cell towers, quality differs with different cellphones. Also its not a direct access to the network since its not Sprint itself. There will a slight network strength loss. What makes more of a difference is the cellphone. I saw the same situation between T-Mobile & Simple Mobile, Simple runs thru TMO's network. But once again what makes the difference is the device.
(& platforms- Android 1.5 (Donut),1.6 (Eclair), 2.1, 2.2(Froyo), 2.3.4, 2.3.5. 2.3.6, 2.3.7(Gingerbread), 3.0, 3.1 (Honeycomb), 4.0.1, 4.0.4 (Ice cream Sandwich, 4.1.0. 4.2.1(Jellybean) <--Different versions means different radios. Radios also determine network strength.
How can I get my hands on a drop safe case for a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0?
Q. Just recently purchased the Tab for my 9 yr old as a X-Mas gift and am trying to locate a case similar to the one the Nabi2 Tab has. The Nabi2 is specifically built for children and is drop safe cause of the case. It has extra padding on the corners for impact if dropped. Which is more likely to happen considering its in the hands of children. Wondering if they have something similar for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Need help. Please!!!!!!
A. Use Amazon,Ebay,or go to best buy!!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What electronics store has cases for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0?
Description : Q. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 at Conns Appliances but they did not carry cases nor screen protectors. I don't want to ord...