Q. If you have a Kindle 3, what case do you use? Would you recommend it?
I just got my Kindle and the last thing I would want is for it to get damaged. I've been looking on amazon and google for cases, but I just can't decide on one.
I don't really want a sleeve. I'd like something I could read from and still have the kindle protected. I'd also like something inexpensive.
A. The leather lighted one is awesome, just pick your favorite color http://tiny.cc/Shopamazon
what temperatures would affect my kindle?
Q. I have my kindle in a case and I accidentally left my kindle directly on top of my lamp, I left it there for a good 3 hours. When I picked my case up it was warm, not too warm but noticeable. I took the kindle out of the go case and it was a little warm on the bottom. It seemed to work ok, I just turned it off. I was wondering what kind of temperatures would affect the way the kindle works?
A. Without looking at the data sheet for my kindle: Usually up to 80°C should not leave damage after cooling down again. It should work between 5°C and 50°C.
is a kindle fire bigger than a kindle touch?
Q. I have a kindle touch and I'm getting a cases but all the kindle touch cases are ugly and the kindle fire ones are pretty so i need help to know if the kindle touch will fit a kindle fire case.
A. Kindle Fire is bigger. You know Kindle Fire has 7" screen, while Kindle Touch has 6" screen. They won't fit each other.
Have you look into all available cases of Kindle Touch? I think there're some pretty ones.
Best Kindle Touch Cases
http://www.amazon.com/mn/search/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&node=3013573011&rd=1&tag=kndfjl-20
Best Kindle Fire Cases
http://www.amazon.com/mn/search/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&node=3013580011&rd=1&tag=kndfjl-20
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What Kindle 3 case would you recommend?
Description : Q. If you have a Kindle 3, what case do you use? Would you recommend it? I just got my Kindle and the last thing I would want is for it to...