Q. Is there any setting In the iPad or the printer?
A. Apple has a feature called airprint some HP prints have this feature build in or if your printer does not support airprint check out http://www.steinpc.com/en/index.php/component/content/article/78-internet-tips-internet-tips/79-iphone-ipad-airprint to setup your home wireless network shared printer to print from you ipad. Safari icon is next to the address 4.2 or on the bottom for 5.0 the arrow and one of the selection will be print. There are some apps to do printing in the app store. Check AirPrint Activator too.
http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/35969/airprint-activator
You can email it to your home computer and print also
http://www.hp.com/united-states/campaigns/airprint/about.html
http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/eprint/airprint.html?jumpid=ex_r11400_go_airprint
How to print from iPad to a printer?
Q. I need to print things from my iPad onto my wired printer. I know there are ways of doing it with a wireless printer. Is it possible? or do I have to buy a wireless printer? Thanks alot!
James :)
A. Simplest way, I think, is to email the document, then open the email on a computer connected to the printer. In Pages, I think there is a button that sends the document straight to email
Only brand new wireless printers let you print directly from the iPad. They are easy to find if you are looking for one.
Can the iPad replace a laptop for the average person?
Q. I mean most people use their laptop to surf the web, a little document creation, maybe go on Facebook. Can't an iPad do this all with ease. Wouldn't the average person not miss the USB ports and the missing memory. So wouldn't an iPad be good for most people, assuming that they like the touchscreen format.
A. I have using iPad in place of laptop since iPad first came and I am totally satisfied. I create hundreds of documents on iPad everyday and upload to various WebDAV servers. I also downloads tons of stuff from web everyday.
Flash is totally discarded now it's unwanted and worthless so don't even think about it. iPad plays each and every video from every single website without any problem.
The answer below is misleading. It's says iPad can't download video from web which is wrong.
I download tons of video and document everyday directly by iPad. You can download anything on iPad , you don't need to convert the format even because web is flooded by iPad friendly formats.
HP and others have already introduced iPad friendly printers.
It has official app for Abc,MTV,NETFLIX,HULU, and many more plus you can also visit website directly.
It's has camera connection kit which means you can connect memory card or digital camera to import photos and videos.
You get free online storage space of approx 4GB in which you can store additional documents,audio,video. When you create a documents , you have option to upload to Dropbox,Box.net ,Google Doc.Just by one tap you can upload and download from there anytime.
I now use iPad and iMac (Desktop) for me, my MacBook pro is out of business now.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I AirPrint a web page in black and white from my iPad?
Description : Q. Is there any setting In the iPad or the printer? A. Apple has a feature called airprint some HP prints have this feature build in or if...