Q. I've tried a whole bunch of different things, but i cannot figure out how to download them to my phone. Please help.
A. I have the same phone, all you have to do is long press the image you want to save and it gives you the option to download it to your phone. Some pictures it wont work on like if its in an advertisement. But you can root the phone and install a screenshot app for those or any others. Good Luck!
Which phone should I get and why?
Q. I am a boost mobile customer. I am going to get a new phone. They just got two new ones: the Samsung Galaxy Rush and the ZTE Warp Sequent. Which on should I purchase. I can afford either of them.
A. I have never use ZTE phones. But I have used 3 different Samsung phones with no problems. I would get the Samsung phone.
How do I add ringtones to my Samsung Galaxy Rush m830?
Q. I downloaded some free ringtones from online, but I don't know how to make any of them my ringtone. The only thing that comes up are Google play music & Sound player. How do I get up the option to make one of them my ringtone?
A. "Once the file is on your phone, set it as your custom ringtone. How to do this will depend on your phone model; on Nokia phones running Symbian you can do it in the Profiles area. On my Sprint LG, it's in the Settings area, under Sounds, Ringers."
Good luck
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : how do i download pictures from the internet to my samsung galaxy rush?
Description : Q. I've tried a whole bunch of different things, but i cannot figure out how to download them to my phone. Please help. A. I have the ...