Q. My samsung galaxy mini battery finish quickly so i went to the batteryvusage and check it always say the cell standby and the phone idle used 40-50%. But my another android phone takes about 5-10%. Is there anyway i could reduce it? Help me quick.
A. There is no way you can adjust your cpu power to reduce your phones power consumption without rooting your phone. I wanted to do exactly that cause i had to charge my phone every day by noon. So I found this company that rooted my phone for me and optimized it.
Their website is www.rootwizards.com but i had my phone done through them and it came out great my battery lasts at least double the time. All i did was fill out the form and they contacted me. But here is the contact info email rootwizards@gmail.com or call them at (848) 228-3595
Good luck hope this helps.
how to improve samsung galaxy tab battery life?
Q. I have a 7" Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3G. Battery normally just lasts for 1.5 days from regular usage. Is there any way I can increase battery life beyond 1.5 days?
A. drop the light to 50% can help,don't use (wifi,internet,videos) too much
Best way to save battery for my samsung galaxy?
Q. I have a samsung galaxy and the battery barely last. Ways to highly imorove it.
A. your brightness is too high try lowering it
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to reduce cell standby battery usage on samsung galaxy mini?
Description : Q. My samsung galaxy mini battery finish quickly so i went to the batteryvusage and check it always say the cell standby and the phone idle...