Q. It's a Samsung Galaxy S3 on Sprint. Can I make the phone untraceable or just like I just bought it?
A. You can't. Sprint blacklists the serial numbers' of lost/stolen phones. You won't be able to activate the phone, and you should know that Sprint cooperates with law enforcement more than any other carrier. You WILL be reported if you attempt to activate the phone. Sprint security is a very large department within the company, and they're very good at what they do. I usually end all of my answers with "Best wishes" or "Good luck," but in this case, I'll just say good day.
What electronics store has cases for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0?
Q. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 at Conns Appliances but they did not carry cases nor screen protectors. I don't want to order anything because I'll have to wait until it comes in. Anyone know of a electronic store where i can find screen protectors & cases?
A. Well, if you can't find them locally, there are 386 results right now on eBay for "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 case":
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+2+7.0+case&_sacat=0
209 results for "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 protector":
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+2+7.0+protector&_sacat=0
If somehow none of those results suit you, and you can't find what you want anywhere else, you could go to ebuyersedge.com and set up a saved search for "stump remover" or "potassium nitrate" or whatever it is that you want your keyword or phrase to be. You'd get an e-mail whenever a new match is listed on eBay. You can use the price, category, etc. filters to narrow down the results that you receive in the e-mails.
If you find what you want listed in auction format, use a sniping site like hidbid.com to bid for you. It'll bid in the last few seconds of an auction, helping to save you money and avoid shill bidding.
Do I need to get a screen protector for the Samsung Galaxy S3?
Q. I'm thinking of getting the S3 when I upgrade at the end of this month with Verizon. Do I need to get a screen protector for it or should I just trust the Gorilla Glass 2?
A. My personal preference is no protective covers. Sure there is a market for them... but I do not touch my phone with weird and sharp foreign objects.
I do not like the covers, because they DO scratch and eventually get cloudy because they are plastic and then look ugly. Then you have to replace the thing, which was a pain in the first place... lining it up just right... laying it on without bubbles.
It just feels better without it... (I tried that one on my girlfriend... she didn't care LMAO)
The scratch resistance is for real! It's not a gimmick. You'll be OK!
Really though, unless you act like a child with your phone, you will be just fine.
Trust yourself, and buy the insurance... just in case.
********************
I took a Lumia 900. (Store Demo) It has the same glass. I took a metal tipped ink pen too it. Yeah I know, it's not that sharp. Anyway, I laid into that glass with it... and it is still absolutely perfect.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : If I stole a cell phone how do I keep the guy from finding me?
Description : Q. It's a Samsung Galaxy S3 on Sprint. Can I make the phone untraceable or just like I just bought it? A. You can't. Sprint black...