Q. I want to use 2 apps (Or more If possible :P) on my Samsung Galaxy Mini. (Like on the Note 2)
A. The mini is a budget smart phone not a high end device like the note there for cannot run cool features like two apps on a single screen.
Icons in main menu messed up after connecting phone as USB storage device?
Q. I use a Samsung Galaxy Y which is brand new (newly purchased) and yes, I press save after arranging the icons in the main menu each time. Problem persists even in Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 as well after one and a half years. Please help, I don't want to have to keep arranging the main menu after transfering files via USB and the original arrangement is dreadful.
A. I had the same problem also, don't freak out lime I did. It's just the phone refreshing the files of the app, which the widget is a file also. So the default is an android with a gear in front of it correct? If so relax give it some time, or if you want it quicker restart the phone.
Can I connect a Canon 600D dslr to an Android phone and directly save the pictures to the phone?
Q. I have a canon 600d dslr. I was wondering if there's an application for my samsung galaxy mini android 2.3 gingerbread phone, using which I can control my dslr and save the pics I click directly to my cellphone.
A. No.
if you owned a Nikon D3200, you could do that...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is there any ways to use 2 apps on one screen on the Samsung Galaxy Mini?
Description : Q. I want to use 2 apps (Or more If possible :P) on my Samsung Galaxy Mini. (Like on the Note 2) A. The mini is a budget smart phone not a...