Q. I got a new phone from my parents for Christmas, a dual sim phone. The Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos- not to be confused with the Samsung Galaxy Ace, as I have learned.
I want a case like an Otterbox case, but they don't make cases for my phone, and neither do lifeproof or ballistic cases....... I really like this phone and I would really like if I could find a case like an otterbox/lifeproof/ballistic so ya...
Does anybody know where i can find a phone case for a Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos? (GT-S6802)
A. case for a Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos
Source(s):
http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=ty110171-20&index=blended&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=case%20for%20a%20Samsung%20Galaxy%20Ace%20Duos&sourceid=Mozilla-search
Is there a difrerence between the Galaxy S2 from sprint than the Galaxy S2 for boost mobile ?
Q. I was looking for a phone case but some say for sprint and some don't say anything at all, so how would i go about finding the right phone case for this phone ??? Is there a difference or are they just different carriers. I was looking at sprint's website and the phone is called "Samsung Galaxy s2 4g Epic" and in boost's website it is called "Samsung Galaxy s2 4g" but the look the same ! so I'm confused on what the difference is or if there's a difference at all!
A. Actually they are both powered by the sprint network so there is no difference between them
Do samsung galaxy s3 phone cases fit samsung galaxy exhilarations?
Q. I have a Samsung galaxy exhilaration and I want to buy a case, but it is made for the Galaxy S3. Will it fit my phone?
A. no, they are not the same size, so it wouldn't fit.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What are some good, protective phone cases?
Description : Q. I got a new phone from my parents for Christmas, a dual sim phone. The Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos- not to be confused with the Samsung Gala...