Q. Do I just need to have it unlocked or something else too? I want it to be fully functional. Also, about how much would it cost to have whatever it needs done somewhere?
From what I read, it is only illegal to unlock phones that were purchased or acquired AFTER Jan something, and this phone wasn't. But now that I know they are on different frequencies altogether, that doesn't matter. Thanks
A. The Verizon version of the S3 has completely different cell phone "radios" than the T-Mobile one. Meaning it pulls down X-signal, while the T-Mobile one pulls down Y-signal. There are different frequencies for each carrier. If you had an AT&T model than yes you could unlock it and use it on T-Mobile. Now since the US government has made it illegal for the user to unlock THEIR phone, you now have to get permission from your provider to do so. If i were you I'd do some Google-ing around to find hat you're looking for. But my immediate first answer is no. Sorry man.
Will an unlocked International Samsung GALAXY Y work with T-Mobile's network?
Q. Will a quad-band 3G GSM GALAXY Y work with T-Mobile?
A. There is a 100% that it should work. If your phone is unlocked it would work on any carrier you choose to pick. But if it is locked it will only be allowed to use the network it is locked on to.
Forgotten my Samsung Galaxy Y password cause me trouble?
Q. I hope i can get some help from here.
I forgotten my Samsung Galaxy Y pattern.After trying for 20 times finally it ask me to key in my gmail username & password.
It happened before. But that time i unlocked after key in my gmail username & password. But this that doesn't works. I have a lot of important stuff in my phone. I can't reset everything. I can't lost my data inside.
Did anyone knows how to solve it without resetting the phone?
Please~ :'(
After i key in my gmail username & password, it says " Invalid username or password"
A. Yes you have no option rather than your nearest service center.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What do I need to have done to a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 to use it on T-mobile?
Description : Q. Do I just need to have it unlocked or something else too? I want it to be fully functional. Also, about how much would it cost to have...