Q. Is there a major difference between the two, in terms of OS? Functionality? Compatibility?
Is it misleading to use the umbrella term windows mobile, when in actual fact windows phone is different? (if it even is)
A. Is it misleading to use the umbrella term windows mobile, when in actual fact windows phone is different?
Yes. Just looking at the 2 will show how drastically different they are.
Try to look up an article comparing the two, but just to re-state, Windows Mobile & Windows Phone 7 are 2 different OS in basically every way
How do I install Java applications in Windows Mobile 5 on my Samsung Blackjack?
Q. I own a Samsung Blackjack using Windows Mobile 5.0 and I have games with .JAR and .JAD file extensions. I am using a USB cable to look into my phone's system files. I need to figure out how to install them so that I can play them on my phone.
I own a Samsung Blackjack that runs Windows Mobile 5.0 and I have games with .JAR and .JAD file extensions. I am using a USB cable to look into my phone's system files. I need to figure out how to install the Java games so that I can play them on my phone
A. You can always go to the windows website and they provide windows mobile for all mobile devices.Dont forget to have the USB connected perfectly together.If there is troubleshooting then contact me and i will help.
How do I update Windows Mobile version on my HTC Touch HD?
Q. I have Windows Mobile 6.1 It works great, but it would still be nice to update the system.
A. can't yet.
htc and microsoft have not come up with a windows mobile 6.5 version for the HD.
if you want 6.5, there is a way but you have to customize it and flash custom ROM's and operating systems.
click on this link and it will get you started if you want 6.5, or apps and themes.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=451
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is the difference between Windows mobile & the new windows phone?
Description : Q. Is there a major difference between the two, in terms of OS? Functionality? Compatibility? Is it misleading to use the umbrella term win...