Q. I haven't had a blackberry or Andoid before so I don't know which one to pick. My current phone is the motorola motokey social.
Also I won't really play games on it I have an iPod/iPad for that. And which one would most likely have a better battery?
A. It depends on you really. I'm on the 9300 right now and I love it, but they are phones for different people. BlackBerrys aren't great for games and apps but have BBM which is great. The BlackBerry camera is also not that great. There are great things about it though. You need to look up both phones and see which one suits you my friend :)
Which Is Better Samsung Galaxy W Or Blackberry Curve 9300 ?
Q. Which Is Better Samsung Galaxy W Or Blackberry Curve 9300 ? i dont no what phone to get :S
A. Any Droid Powered Phone is exceedingly better that the Blackberry. I have the Samsung Galaxy 'Epic' Right now and it is amazing.
Will a Samsung S3 case charger work for all S3 models?
Q. I have a case here: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/FLIP-COVER-EXTENDED-BACKUP-BATTERY-CHARGER-POWER-CASE-FOR-SAMSUNG-GALAXY-S3-9300-/150963700531?pt=PDA_Accessories&var=&hash=item2326234333
It says for i9300 s3 only, mine is SGH-t999 the t-mobile s3 version. Will it matter which type of s3 you have?
A. yeah, they suit any android Samsung brands, normally all android chargers other brands too...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What phone is better? Blackberry Curve 9300 or Samsung Galaxy Ace?
Description : Q. I haven't had a blackberry or Andoid before so I don't know which one to pick. My current phone is the motorola motokey social. ...