Q. I'm going to buy IHome IB40 Headphones and I need the headphone jack size ASAP.
The ear buds that came with the Samsung Galaxy Q doesn't work anymore. Help!
A. The standard for all phones and galaxy's are the 3.5 millimeter ones.
Why is my samsung galaxy S2 keep saying that its charging when really its not even connected?
Q. Okay so i have a samsung galaxy S2 and i have had for maybe 5 months and it recently started saying that its still charging when really it's not even connected to the charger like OMG! what's going on! Please help!! and also the worst part it that the battery drains like crazy!
A. Try pulling the battery, then put it back in and restart the phone. If that doesn't work, do a factory reset (your provider will help you if you don't know how). That should cure both problems. I think sometimes a conflict occurs in installed applications that causes a partial system crash, weird things like no sound from the speaker, but sound OK on the headphones, fast battery drain problems, GPS not updating position etc.
What phone should i buy the samsung i7500 galaxy or the HTC Magic?
Q. The samsung i7500 galaxy has a better camera(whit LED) , a better screen(AMOLED), more internal memory(8gb),and a 3.5mm headphone jack.But the HTC Magic has more RAM memory 288 mb but the galaxy has 128mb RAM, and HTC Sense will be available to install to the magic.
Which one should i buy?
A. I ll tell you to buy Samsung Galaxy,
As u said abt HTC Sense, you wont find that in every country... if you buy HTC Magic with Google Branding like in the case of myTouch, you wont get to install Sense. So be careful and one more thing, You can got for HTC Hero or Samsung Moment also..
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What size headphone jack does Samsung Galaxy Q have?
Description : Q. I'm going to buy IHome IB40 Headphones and I need the headphone jack size ASAP. The ear buds that came with the Samsung Galaxy Q doe...