• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Fit » Why cant i download draw something on my samsung galaxy?

Why cant i download draw something on my samsung galaxy?

Q. i have a samsung galaxy fit it is a 2.3.4 froyo and i cant find draw something in my google play app and i saw that the draw something is for androids that are 2.1 and up please help!!

A. Try download it to you computer first
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omgpop.dstfree&feature=more_from_developer
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omgpop.dstpaid&?ref=dstlnk06dst

Original Question

Does the samsung galaxy note fit in skinny jean pockets?
Q. I'm planning on getting the samsung galaxy note for my birthday, but I don't know if it'll fit my pocket... especially because I wear skinny jeans.

A. It's pretty big, you should definitely try going to the store and see if you can check it out.

Original Question

Is there any way to recover photos?
Q. I have accidently deleted photos from my Samsung Galaxy Fits sd card. I am very upset as majority of these photos are of my 18 mth old son that I was yet to develop. I do not have access to a computer to try to put sd card into it to check if they are completely removed. Any possible suggestions would be extremely appreciated. Thankyou!

A. You need a tool to help you recover the deleted files.
I have ever read an article for how to recover deleted files for Samsung Galaxy S3, I think it can be helpful for you, too.
here is the link if you need, good luck for you.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Thursday, May 2, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Why cant i download draw something on my samsung galaxy?
Description : Q. i have a samsung galaxy fit it is a 2.3.4 froyo and i cant find draw something in my google play app and i saw that the draw something i...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Why cant i download draw something on my samsung galaxy?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger